- PDF version | (12.6 MB)
To be added to the distribution list for this quarterly publication, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside this Edition
- WD announces its Western Canada Growth Strategy
- Women’s Enterprise Centre in British Columbia is helping women to pursue “non-traditional” ventures in technology
- Government of Alberta is helping women overcome barriers to work in male-dominated professions
- Thunderchild First Nation in Saskatchewan has invested $8 million in a cannabis company that will create 150 new jobs
- Group of Treaty 1 First Nations has begun work to set up an urban reserve in Winnipeg
- Indigenous innovators collaborate at new Songhees Innovation Centre
- Women Building Futures – You got this!
- Saskatoon Trades and Skills Centre – 10 years of opportunity
- Investing in Indigenous youth and infrastructure
Find great networking and learning opportunities on various topics throughout Western Canada.
Explore the latest economic indicators in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Canada-wide.
- Date modified: